Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Canon EOS 450D


One camera to rule them all... At least in my opinion.

The battle of the camera selection is finally over, and the winner.... The Canon EOS 450D..

Reasoning as to why I chose this particular camera is the price of accessories is cheaper compared to it's rivals like Nikon, Sony and Olympus camera. It was a choice between the Nikon D60 and Canon EOS 450D. Both had solid built and almost similar specification. But since I will be using this to capture sporting environments, I decided to go for the Canon because of the slightly faster 3.5 continuous shooting.

Stay tuned for the full review later this month. In the mean time, I will be posting my findings and review of the Sony Vaio VGN-UX58GN in a sports environment this Friday on the 27th June 2008.

2 comments:

RedBeast said...

Yo bro, nice to know bout the canon. But to all ppl, please put it to good use, unlike some doll!

Unknown said...

Faisal,

comparing to nikon D700. why u choose the current one u are having?....siew leng here....