Sunday, June 22, 2008

First Blood... Well, not really..

To all that were fooled into coming to this blog, most likely by me... hehe ;), this is my first posting to this blog. Just an intro, with this blog, I hope to review mainly sports technologies, recreational technologies, health technologies... You basically get the idea... Anything to do with technology that helps to improve daily life (mostly)....

My first order of business will hopefully happen this Tuesday, where I will HOPEFULLY pull off a miracle by getting an entry level Digital SLR camera (still choosing between Canon EOS450D, Olympus E510/520, or the ever branded Sony Alpha A350). Tough choice to make ahead.. Who knows, I probably won't even buy the darn thing.. Stay tuned to this blog if you want to know the not so thrilling conclusion of my predicament!!!

Will also try to review in the coming weeks, on past happening, namely the Malaysian Games in Terrengganu recently, and probably some software and hardware that seem fun and engaging, but can also be beneficial to ones health..

Please bear in mind that this is only a blog to post what I think of a certain product. This blog is not meant to destroy or glamorise certain software or hardware that are in the market. It's just an opinion with what I think is the Pro's and Con's of everything i review.

Enough babbling... I have a camera to chose... sigh.....

No comments: